We feel glad to introduce our self as one of the leading OpenCart Development Company with handy experience on OpenCart Theme Integration, Customization and Data Migration from Magento Platform.
Here we would like to highlight some features that you must think before choosing your ecommerce
|opencart development company|
OpenCart vs. Magento
- Both OpenCart and Magento are open source eCommerce platforms.
- Both are driven by PHP.
- Both have very large communities supporting them.
- Both offer unlimited products and categories.
- Both platforms support multiple languages.
- Both are template driven, but it doesn’t offer quite as many options.
- Both offer grouped and related products.
- It provides lifetime free support and free software updates.
- OpenCart’s administrative navigation can be confusing initially. Magento’s admin dashboard is very
intuitive and simple.
- Magento can handle multiple stores, while OpenCart cannot.
- Magento lets merchants offer and honor discount codes.
- Magento has top of the line built-in SEO (search engine optimization) features, including SEO-friendly
URLs. OpenCart also offers SEO tools, but not to the power or extent of Magento’s.
- Magento also allows customers to create wishlists and compare products, while other does not.
- Magento offers a wide range of reporting options, including sales, search, low stock, and inventory
reports, while OpenCart only provides sales reports.
OpenCart feature list:
• It supporting template system. So you can easily switch over default template to build in template or
your own custom template.
• provide Multilanguage support.
• provide multistore support. You can easily manage multiple store using single admin panel.
• Now It allow you set multiple tax zone base on country
• support large set of Payment gateway. Below are list of payment gateway which one default available
in OpenCart open source.
2Checkout, LiqPay, WorldPay, Authorize.Net, Moneybookers, Cheques / Money Orders, PayPal, PayPal
Website Payment Pro, PayPal Website, Payment Pro (UK), PayPoint, eWay (UK, AU, NZ), SagePay,
SagePay Direct SagePay (US), Authorize.Net (AIM), Paymate, AlertPay, Bank Transfer
Perpetual Payments, Cheque / Money Order, Cash On Delivery, Collect in store.
• You can setup multiple shipping method in OpenCart
• It is modulebase system so you can easily extend functionality as per your ecommerce store
• comes with a fully functional administrative UI
• support user-friendly url with unique Meta tag for each products and categories. All major search
engine support OpenCart
• currently provide Sales Report, Products Viewed, Products Purchased reports
• can easily manage B2B and Guest checkout feature.
If you want to start new eCommerce store or want to manage medium level eCommerce store than OpenCart is best open for that.
If you are searching reliable OpenCart development company than Amar Infotech name comes first who is existence in 2006 and continuously providing service in OpenCart and all major eCommerce open source.